Karen from Sew Many Ways guest blogs in the Sewing 101 series at Pickup Some Creativity with tips for organizing your sewing notions with some rather unexpected items. For example, she uses golf tees to keep her bobbins with the matching spool of thread. Want to hear some more cool ways to organize your notions? Go to the article to read the tips.
[photo retrieved from Pickup Some Creativity]
- Read all about it: Uses for your pinking shears
- Read all about it: What you need in your sewing toolkit
- Tutorial series for beginning sewists
- Read all about it: Inexpensive sources of fabric and notions
- Read all about it: Topstitching your seams for a more polished look