You can make some super cute projects out of vintage sheets. But, like any sewing project, a good result is often the result of a good fabric choice. Cindy from Cation Designs guest blogs in the Sewing with Vintage Sheets series at Sew Country Chick with a post all about choosing the right vintage sheet for a project. Her post includes info on where to find them, what to look for in them, and how to clean and store the sheets until you use them. Go to her post to get the scoop on sewing the vintage sheets.
[photo from Cation Designs on Sew Country Chick]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Vintage sheet wrapped wreath
- Using vintage fabrics in your sewing projects
- How much yardage is in a thrifted sheet?
- Tutorial: Sew a child’s pullover sweater, traced from a long-sleeved tee
- Tutorial: Vintage sheets become a bed quilt