Steph from 3 Hours Past gives her advice for buying fabric to make garments. She cautions against “binging on prints”, which basically describes my entire fabric stash. Whoops. But she’s right – a more thoughtful approach to buying fabric will create garments that look like things you’d want to wear. Read more at her blog.
[photo from 3 Hours Past]
- Determining the value of a handmade garment
- Read all about it: Rayon fabrics
- Read all about it: Build a wardrobe of garments you’ll actually wear
- Differential feed demystified
- Free pattern: Pavlova Wrap Top & Skirt sized for a fabric doll