**I’m reposting this from yesterday, since yesterday’s post had a bad link. My apologies for the confusion!! This is what happens when your Craft Gossip Sewing editor gets too many windows open on her computer at the same time. The link in today’s post is correct. Go check out her site!!**
If you have a young sewist in your house, or just want to be inspired by what a young sewist can do, then check out Super Stitches blog. All of the posts and projects are by a 9-year-old sewist with mad sewing skills. Check it out and you’ll agree – this girl’s got talent! Go to Super Stitches blog.
[photo from Super Stitches]
[tags]sewing, inspiration, super stitches, young, sewist, sewer[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Read all about it: Super Stitches is super!
- Check it out: Shiny Happy World online sewing school
- Read all about it: Thrifty Christmas Challenge at Seams Inspired
- Join the convo: Sewer vs. sewist
- Read all about it: Tips for buying a sewing machine & tools for a beginning sewer