We’ve been seeing tons of cute sewing projects made from leather and vinyl lately. They look awesome but there are some tricks to sewing on this type of material. Christine from ChrisW Designs shares some tips on her blog for making it go more smoothly, including adjusting the thread tension. Go to her article and get the tips.
[photo from ChrisW Designs]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Sewing with invisible thread
- Get the tension right on your machine
- Tips for sewing leather and transferring images
- Tutorial: Tips and tools for perfecting your topstitch
- Tutoria: Scrap leather magnetic photo frames