Carlee from The Polka-Dot Umbrella has sewn many a pair of leather baby shoes, and she shares some tips in case you want to try your hand at it as well. She gives the scoop on finding the right leather to work with to the type of stitches and needle to use. Think this is something you’d like to try? Go to her post to read her tips.
[photo from The Polka-Dot Umbrella]
- Tutorial: Leather snake softie
- Free pattern: Jack Rabbit Softie
- Free pattern: Leather shoes for a newborn baby
- Tutorial: Drawstring toy storage bag
- Tutorial: Soft taggy rattle for baby