Making a pretty cover design is only part of making a pillow. You’ve also got to stuff it and close it up. Erin from House on Hill Road wraps up her Pillow Week with the lowdown on different ways filling and finishing a pillow. Stuff it with loose filling or a pillowform? Stitch it closed, or use an envelope style or a zipper? Read all about it at House on Hill Road.
[photo from House on Hill Road]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Easy envelope pillow cover
- Tutorial: Sew an envelope-style pillow cover
- Tutorial: Sew an envelope-back pillow
- Tutorial: Buttoned throw pillow cover
- Tutorial: Envelope style throw pillow cover