Craft Hope has announced their latest charity sewing project. They are partnering with the Liberian Orphan Education Project to provide bean bag sets to send to orphan schools in Liberia, West Africa. This is an ambitious project, with hopes of collecting 20 sets each of alphabet, numbers, colors, and geometric shape bean bags. They will use these bean bag sets as education tools in their schools. There are specific requirements for each of these sets, so if this sounds like something you’d like to help with, click over to Craft Hope to get the details.
Deadline for the project is May 15.
[thank you to Celtic Momma for the link to this inspirational sewing project]
- Tutorial: Bean bag letters
- Craft Hope collects handmade washcloths and towels for Gulf cleanup
- Tutorial: Alphabet bean bags
- Sew a dolly for a child in need
- Tutorial: Alphabet beanbags