Heather from Feather’s Flights shares an infographic that will help you figure out which type and size of needle to use on your sewing projects. It starts with a labeled diagram showing the parts of a sewing machine needle. It also explains the types and sizes of needles available and when you should use them. Go to her infographic.
[photo from Feather's Flights]
By Anne Weaver
- Freebie: Fibers & Fabric infographic
- Heather Feather’s favorite garments to refashion
- Freebie: Seam finishes infographic
- Read all about it: Sewing machine needles and what all those numbers mean
- Freebie: Gathered fabric ratio reference chart