These days, it’s relatively easy to find clothes to wear while you’re pregnant. However, clothes to wear AFTER you’re pregnant is another story. No longer as large as your pregnant self, but nowhere near as small as your pre-pregnant self, it can be difficult to find clothes that fit, much less flatter, your changing shape. Christine Sews shares some tips for altering a maternity pattern so that it fits for the post-partum period. Go to the article.
[tags]sewing, maternity, post partum, post-partum, clothes, pattern, alteration[/tags]
- Tutorial: Hemming knits without creating waves and puckers
- Tutorial: Wide neck tee with gathered back from a man’s t-shirt
- Alter a pants pattern at the seams
- Tutorial: Take in the sides of a maternity top
- Read all about it: Tips for sewing with vintage patterns