Oooh, oooh, I’ve got some sewing machine news for you! The Singer 160 is now available in JoAnn Fabric stores. The Singer 160 is a limited edition machine, created to celebrate 160 years of Singer sewing machines. The Singer 160 has modern features, but with a design that is reminiscent of the vintage heavy black metal Singers. The cost is $399 and you can purchase them online or in a brick and mortar store. You can read more about the Singer 160 at the Singer website.
- Review: Singer 160 Limited Edition sewing machine
- Share your memories of Singer sewing machines
- Throw a Singer House Party
- Winner of the Singer 160 Limited Edition sewing machine giveaway
- Vintage patterns at Serendipity Vintage