Have you ever seen a book advertised, or even blogged about, online and wished that you could thumb through its pages? Well, you’re in luck. Judi Ketteler, author of Sew Retro, gives you a video tour through her book. She mixes sneak peeks of the pages of the book with background on how she came to write the book, and points out some of her favorite projects and sections of the book. How cool is that? Check out the video here.
[photo from SewRetro.com]
[tags]sewing, video, book, walkthrough, tour, sneak peek, Sew Retro[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Sneak Peek: ReSew by Jenny Wilding Cardon
- Sneak peek: More fabrics from Free Spirit
- Giveaway: Bari J. pattern and 8 fat quarters and Sew Retro book
- Giveaway: Sew Retro book plus Anna Maria Horner fabric and patterns!
- Q & A and giveaway: Simple Gifts by Jennifer Worrick