Jane from Buzzmills made these cute appliqued squirrel t-shirts for the Fall 2012 Kids Clothes Week Challenge. While most of us would be inclined to place an applique front and center on a tee, she offset it at the bottom so the tail wraps around to the back. If you want to make one, too, she shares a template for the squirrel applique. Go to her blog post to get it.
[photo from Buzzmills]
- Free pattern: Squirrel softie
- Tutorial and template: Dog applique
- Free template: Chocolate bunny applique
- Free pattern: Valentine owl hand towel
- Tutorial: Witch legs Halloween shirt, no sewing required