Head over to Crafty Mamas for a quick tip showing how to cut out matching pattern pieces (such as a pair of sleeves) out of striped fabric. They show how to make the stripes match perfectly on the two pieces. Go to Crafty Mamas to read their tip.
[photo from Crafty Mamas]
- Tutorial: Sewing striped fabrics
- Read all about it: Sewing striped fabrics
- Tutorial: How to use patterns from the Ottobre Design Magazine
- Tip: Use freezer paper when cutting striped fabrics
- Tutorial: Pieced striped cardigan for little girls