Nancy Minsky, author of Denim Revolution, shares a collection of hints for mending denim. Whether it’s a pair of jeans or a favorite skirt, these tips will help you work with the unique features of this fabric to extend the life of your garment. You can download the collection of hints from her blog, 21st Century Dressmakers. Get the tips.
[photo from 21st Century Dressmakers]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, tips, mending, denim[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Mend the worn spots on your jeans like the pros
- Get it now: Denim Revolution back-to-school sale!
- It’s new: Jean Repair blog is all about denim
- Tutorial: Interchangeable ruffles to add length to girls’ jeans
- Tutorial: Make a pair of slippers from an old pair of jeans