If you’re used to sewing with woven cottons, a project using stretch knits may leave you feeling like you’ve stepped off into a foreign land. Soozs gives you some tips for sewing with knits. Read what Soozs has to say about sewing with knits.
[photo from Soozs]
By Anne Weaver
- Tip: Freezer paper to control stretch on knits
- Read all about it: Tips and tricks for refashioning sweaters
- Sneak peek: Patty Young prints in stretch knits!!
- Read all about it: Tips for sewing laminated cottons
- Tips: Sewing with mesh fabric