Tricia from Made By Me & Shared With You shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make little leather (or vinyl) magnet picture frames to put on your fridge. Because the leather (or vinyl) is only used on the front, you can make them out of scraps left over from previous projects. To make a photo frame to hold a wallet-sized photo, you need just 3″x4″ of leather. Get the tutorial at Made By Me & Shared With You.
[photo from Made By Me & Shared With You]
It only takes a small rectangle of the leather (or vinyl) to make one, so this is a good project to use up scraps left over from
- Tutorial: Recycled leather cell phone wristlet
- Tutorial: Create a fabric photo frame applique
- Tutorial: Simple leather credit card wallet
- Tutorial: DIY leather eyeglasses case
- Tutorial: Make a leather wallet