Kirstin from Kojo Designs shows how you can make this strapless drop waist beach dress. Easy, breezy, and perfect for beachy wear! If a trip to the beach isn’t in your near future, this would also make a nice cover up for the pool. You could use knit yardage to make this, but she used 3 men’s XL t-shirts. Get the how-to.
[photo from Kojo Designs]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Kid’s pool cover-up from a beach towel
- Tutorial: Swimsuit hoodie cover-up from a beach towel
- Tutorial: Drop waist knit dress
- Tutorial: Ruffled baby doll dress from men’s dress shirts
- Tutorial: Make a beach bag from a shower curtain