Jill from Creating My Way To Success shows how easy it is to make your own fabric belt. She says it took her just 5 steps and 15 minutes to make one. This would be a great project for someone learning to sew, especially a tween- or teen-ager. Get the tute.
[photo from Creating My Way To Success]
- Tutorial: Easy notebook covers in 5 steps
- Tutorial: Simple drawstring backpack
- Tutorial: Reusable sandwich wrap in just 5 steps
- Tutorial: Computer mouse wrist support cushion
- Tutorial: Twin zip pencil case