Lelanie from To Sew With Love guest blogs in the Crafty Creative Christmas series at Me Making Do with a tutorial showing how to make a sunglasses case. They’re quick and easy to make – she says it can be done in just 15 minutes. This would make a great Christmas gift! Get the tutorial.
[photo from To Sew With Love on Me Making Do]
By Anne Weaver
- Breadwarmer Basket guest post at Me Making Do
- Tutorial: Fleece-lined sunglasses case
- Tutorial: Tiny little mittens to embellish a wrapped gift
- Tutorial: Skateboard Sling
- Tutorial: Fabric bows to decorate recipe mix jars