Jessica from Mom4Real guest blogs in the Dressing Up Dolly series at Nap Time Crafters, showing how to make an itty book tote for an 18″ doll. It takes just 2 6″x6″ squares of fabric, plus a bit of ribbon. The sewing is all straight seams. If your child is comfortable at a sewing machine, this could be a project she could make herself. Get the tute at Nap Time Crafters.
[photo from Nap Time Crafters]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Dress your 18″ doll for Valentine’s day
- Free pattern: A-line dress for a 15″ princess doll
- Free pattern: Hooded sweatshirt outfit for dolly
- Tutorial: Throw pillow with charm square ruffles
- Free pattern: Long-sleeved tee for an 18″ doll