Jessica from Me Sew Crazy shows how she made this girly-frilly ruffled dress for her toddler daughter. And she did it in just 20 minutes. The secret? Using an existing dress pattern for the shape, and pre-reruffled fabric for the dress. Find out how she did it at Me Sew Crazy.
[photo from Me Sew Crazy]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: J. Crew-inspired ruffled t-shirt dress
- Tutorial: Girly Dress from JCasa Handmade
- Tutorial: Little girl’s belted sweater dress from an adult sweater
- Lookie what she made: Ruffled toddler dress!
- Tutorial: Ruffled toddler dress from a woman’s knit skirt