Craft Passion shows how to recycle a child’s outgrown denim dress into a fabulous 4-piece outfit. By cutting the dress at the middle, you can create a cropped denim vest and a short denim skirt with a ruffled hem. You can use the scraps to make a D-ring belt and a rolled flower rosette. This is such a great idea!! She’s still in the process of writing the tutorials. Right now she’s got the tutorial for the vest, with the rest scheduled to be posted throughout the coming week. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Craft Passion]
- From my studio last week: March 7, 2011
- From my studio last week: February 7, 2011
- Tutorial: Patchwork D-ring belt
- Tutorial: Child’s D-ring belt
- Tutorial: Appliqued 3-D Flowers