Delia Creates shows how to add a line of ruching to the neckline of a onesie. Who knew that one line of stitching could create such a sweet detail? It takes 5 minutes or less to do. If you wanted to take it up another notch you could use fabric dye to change the color of the onesie as well. Get the tutorial for the ruched neckline.
[photo from Delia Creates]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Ruched Christmas tree skirt
- Idea file: Use Sharpies to embellish plain onesies
- Tutorial: Sun bonnet for baby
- Tutorial: Take in a pair of kid’s baggy pants
- Tutorial: Poolside Purse to keep your belongings dry