Julie Kundhi from Julie-K shows how to make this handmade baby blanket in only 5 steps. Make one of these for the next baby shower you get invited to, then practice saying, “Oh, that? Just something I threw together.” Get the how-to.
[photo from Julie-K]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, baby, blanket, quilt, receiving, easy, shower[/tags]
- Tutorial: Take in the waist of a pair of pants in just 4 steps
- Cool idea: Identification tag for a favorite stuffed animal
- Tip: Quick fix for a buttonhole that’s too big
- Tutorial: Pillow with remote control pocket from button-down shirt
- Tutorial: How to sew a blind hem when you don’t have a blind hem foot