Chica from Chica and Jo got a shiny new car and wanted to keep it looking nice, so she created a car seat cover to protect the upholestery on her seat. She shares a tutorial on their blog showing how to she did it. It’s made from a layer of absorbant towel and a waterproof vinyl, and is easily removable. Get the how-to.
[photo from Chica and Jo]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Piddle Pad to protect a car seat from potty training accidents
- Tutorial: DIY reflective car seat cover
- Free pattern: Fleece car seat cover
- Tutorial: Car seat carrier cover
- Tutorial: Waterproof picnic blanket