A baby doll that wets herself is all fun and games – until you run out of those paper diapers that come with the doll. You can buy more, but they’re expensive! If you sew, you can make a set of fabric diapers for the dolly. Jen from Eat. Sleep. Make shows how. Her version of the dolly diaper includes an absorbent inner layer for the dolls that wet. Go to her blog for the how-to.
[photo from Eat. Sleep. Make.]
- Tutorial: Diapers for a baby doll
- Giveaway: My Cute Baby soft doll pattern
- Tutorial: Dolly diapers with Velcro closures
- Tutorial: Pretend and Play dolly diaper bag
- Tutorial: Diapers for dollies