Alida from GiggleBug Designs and I Make Stuff shows shares a tutorial at Project Run and Play shoaing how she created a felted wool jacket for her young daughter. The jacket was part of her winning outfit for the Sienna Dress Pattern Remix challenge, and the tutorial shows how she adapted the dress pattern to turn it into a flared coat. Get the tutorial.
[photo from I Make Stuff on Project Run and Play]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Birthday Girl cardigan
- Tutorial: Fabulous feather tutu skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Girl’s double-breasted sweatshirt vest
- Tutorial: Reverse applique on a refashioned tee
- Idea file: 2-in-1 party dress with fancy details