Ruby Murray shows how she reworked the bodice of a dress to add a button and loop closure to the center seam of a bodice. It’s part of her continuing series of refashion tutorials. The buttons and loops are functional closures, but they also add a bit more detail to the neckline of the bodice. Love it! Get the how-to.
[photo from Ruby Murray]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Fabric loop closures, plus variations
- Tutorial: Use piping to finish raw edges on an armhole
- Tutorial: Junebug Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Emma dress with asymmetrical button bodice
- Tutorial: Asymmetrical Blossom Tee