Tara from Tales of a Trophy Wife shows how to make cuffed short sleeves. She added them to a cropped top that she was making (and she links to a previously published how-to), but you could do this with any top with loose fitting short sleeves. Get the how-to for cuff sleeves.
[photo from Tales of a Trophy Wife]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Luggage tag embellishment for a backpack
- Tutorial: Sashed blouse refashioned from a plaid shirt
- Lookie what she made: Cropped tapered top
- Tutorial: Add extra length to a t-shirt
- Free pattern: Cuffed summer shorts