If your bra straps keep peeking out from your boatneck shirt and you don’t want to layer a tank or cami underneath, Stephanie from The Petite Sewist has a quick fix for that. She sews bits of knit fabric to the sides of the neckline create a faux layer to cover up your straps. Brilliant! Get the tute.
[photo from The Petite Sewist]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Maxi skirt with a faux cami waist band
- Tutorial: Ruffled bra straps from recycled knit
- Cool idea: Too-short cami to mock-top
- Tutorial: Braided t-shirt bra straps you won’t mind showing
- Tutorial: “Hip” solution for girl’s low-rise pants