Adriana from The Princess Seam shares a tutorial for adding a maternity panel to a pair of pants. Whether you start with ready made pants, or sew your own, adding a stretchy maternity panel makes them comfy on your growing preggo belly. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from The Princess Seam]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, maternity, pregnant, panel, panels, lycra, stretchy, belly[/tags]
- Tutorial: Toddler skirts from maternity pants
- Tutorial: Turn a plain tee into a maternity shirt with ruched sides
- Tutorial: Ruffled belly band for maternity (or not)
- Sewing Tips: Altering a maternity pattern for post-partum
- Tutorial: DIY maternity pants