Shirts with embroidered company logos are good for wearing to work (when the logo is for the company where you work), but who wants to wear them around on the weekend? Donatella from Inspiration & Realisation shares a quick fix to cover up the embroidered logo with an appliqued pocket. Brilliant!! This is also a good fix for a thrifted shirt, where the logo is often for a company you’ve never even heard of. Get the tute.
[photo from Inspiration & Realisation]
- Tutorial: Faux embroidery using decorative yarn
- Tutorial: Embellished reusable grocery bag
- Tutorial: Add a fishtail hem to the back of a shirt
- From my studio last week: March 7, 2011
- Tutorial: Add a quick lining to a sheer shirt