Mandy from Sugar Bee Crafts guest blogs in the Pattern Remix series at Me Sew Crazy showing how she altered a simple little girl’s dress pattern to add a ruffled bustle at the back. In addition to gathered fabric ruffles, she also added rows of gathered tulle. Sooo cute! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sugar Bee Crafts on Me Sew Crazy]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Bustle back halter dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Envelope clutch purse with ruffles
- Tutorial: Super Speedy Simple Skirt with rows of ruffles
- Tutorial: Ruffle Your Bustle skirt for girls
- Tutorial: Fabulous ruffled tulle skirt