Lynette from My Craft Discovery shows how to create an adjustable waistband on an existing pair of jeans or pants. She uses elastic and buttons, just like the adjustable waistbands on little kid’s pants. Great idea! Get the tute.
[photo from My Craft Discovery]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: DIY adjustable elastic waistband for kids’ pants
- Tutorial: Take in the waist of a pair of pants in just 4 steps
- Tutorial: Add an adjustable elastic waistband to kids’ pants
- Tutorial: Add an adjustable waistband to storebought pants
- Tutorial: Make an adjustable buckled waistband