My daughter was hard to fit when she was little bitty. Tall and thin, we relied on adjustable waistbands to make storebought pants fit her. Not all pants come with adjustable waistbands, though. Michelle from Handmade Martini shows how you can add one to a pair of storebought pants. Go to her blog for the how-to.
[photo from Handmade Martini]
- Tutorial: DIY adjustable elastic waistband for kids’ pants
- Tutorial: Add an adjustable waistband to a pair of pants
- Tutorial: Add an adjustable elastic waistband to kids’ pants
- Tutorial: Adapt a basic t-shirt pattern to give it an envelope neck
- Tutorial: Take in the waist of a pair of pants in just 4 steps