Stephanie from Henry Happened shows how you can add ankle zips to a pair of jeans. And there’s no sewing required! She uses fusible webbing tape to attach the zippers, though you could also stitch them down if you wanted to be sure they stay put. Go to her tute.
[photo from Henry Happened]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: No-sew studded heart sweatshirt
- Tutorial: DIY tuxedo pants, no sewing required
- Tutorial: Add a sequin pocket to a shirt, no sewing required
- Tutorial: No-sew applique birthday shirt
- Tutorial: No-sew sequin heart tee