Ashley from Distractions guest blogs at Clothed Much with a tutorial showing how you can add elbow patches to any jacket or sweater. Elbow patches are trendy this season, and they’re easy enough to add to an existing garment. You don’t need to have advanced sewing skills – or even a sewing machine – to do this. And be sure to check out what she uses as a template for the oval patches. Brilliant!! Get the tute.
[photo from Distractions on Clothed Much]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Mend a holey sweater with elbow patches
- Tutorial: Adding machine embroidery to a pair of pants
- Tutorial: Embellished Valentine’s cardigan with tulle trim
- Tutorial: Add elbow patches to a little boy’s t-shirt
- Tutorial: DIY studded vinyl elbow patches