Amanda from Kitschy Coo shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to add ribbing to the hem and sleeves to a long-sleeved t-shirt. The simple addition extends the length of the arms and the shirt, which may be all you need to get another season’s wear out of the shirt. Get the tute.
[photo from Kitschy Coo]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Lengthen t-shirt sleeves to create a layered look
- Tutorial: Add layered long sleeves to a short-sleeved tee
- Tutorial: The Shirt Sleeve Bag
- Tutorial: Turn long sleeves into flutter sleeves
- Tutorial: Easy way to make short-sleeved tee from a long-sleeved tee