Inserting piping into a seam is a fun way to add an accent color to a garment. Pam from Threading My Way shows how to do it. It’s easier than you think. Her method uses just a strip of fabric, no inner cording required. Go to her blog for the how-to.
[photo from Threading My Way]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Creating a corded or piped seam
- Tutorial: How to make and insert piping
- Tutorial: Making and inserting piping
- Tutorial: How to make and insert cording
- Tutorial: Easy zippered throw pillow cover