Elizabeth from Simple Simon & Co shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to she added a pair of side seam pockets to a circle skirt that she made. You can use this same technique to add side seam pockets to skirts, dresses, tunics, etc. Get the tute.
[photo from Simple Simon & Co]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: The Circle Wrap Skirt
- Tutorial: Vintagely Modern Skirt with contrast hem band
- Tutorial: Coastal Twirly Skirt
- Tutorial: Christmas tree skirt
- Tutorial: A Happy Tunic dress suitable for older girls and pre-teens