Whimsy Couture shares a tutorial on their blog showing how to convert a plain pair of baby or toddler’s pants into ones with snaps along the inside leg seams of a pair of pants. Snap tape makes it easier than you’d think. Get the how-to.
[photo from Whimsy Couture]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Make your own snap tape for kids’ clothes
- Tutorial: Adding leg snaps to baby pants
- Tutorial: Make toddler’s harem pants out of shirt sleeves
- Tutorial: The Great Onesie Extender
- Tutorial: Turn a baby’s dress into a romper