Typically when you want to put machine embroidery on a garment, you’d do it before you assemble all the pieces. But what about when you want to add machine embroidery to an existing garment? Sometimes you can maneuver the garment on to the hoop, but the long legs of a pair of pants require a bit of deconstruction first. Instructables user Rachel shows how to add machine embroidery to an existing pair of pants. Get the how-to.
[photo from Instructables]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, machine, embroidery, pants, hoop[/tags]
- Tutorial: Standard buttonholes on an embroidery machine, plus a freebie
- Tutorial: Car organizer from a pair of pants
- Tutorial: Embroidered monogram balsa wood pendant
- Review: Bernina 780 with embroidery module, part 3
- Tutorial: Sew your own bras