Ashley from Lil Blue Boo shows how to add rhinestone bling to a sewing project. It’s amazing how a little sparkle can elevate a shirt from one that a little girl likes a lot, to one that she insists on wearing every day. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Lil Blue Boo]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, rhinestone, crystal, gem, sparkle, gem, add[/tags]
- Tutorial: Resize a man’s dress shirt to fit a small child
- Tutorial & template: Create custom rhinestone images using a Silhouette cutter
- Tutorial: No-sew boot bling from plastic rhinestone trim
- Winner of the Silhouette SD and Rhinestone Starter Kit giveaway
- From my studio last week: April 25, 2011