Lee from Freshly Pieced shows how to make this lovely Advent calendar wall hanging. There’s a pocket for each day in Advent where you can stash a little treat or written message for your family. Now’s the time to make one – Advent season will be here before you know it. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Freshly Pieced]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pottery Barn-inspired Advent calendar sew-along
- Tutorial: Fabric chain advent calendar
- Tutorial: Advent calendar treat pockets
- Tutorial: Pocket Advent calendar wall hanging
- Tutorial: Felt pocket Advent calendar