Tricia from Leafy Treetop Designs and Leafy Treetop Spot tells how she altered her basic cap sleeved t-shirt pattern to create her All Tied Up maternity shirt. The maternity version of the shirt is longer and has an inverted pleat in the front to accommodate a larger belly, as well as a pair of extra long ties that can wrap around the body and tie right under the bust. Read all about it at Leafy Treetop Spot.
[photo from Leafy Treetop Spot]
By Anne Weaver
- Cool idea: Stretch lace belt for pregnant belly
- Cool idea: Use stretch lace to lengthen t-shirt sleeves
- Tutorial: Bands and Buttons Raglan Top
- Cool idea: Felt cookie sheet puzzle
- Tutorial: Cap sleeve top with shirring under the bust