Liz from Simple Simon & Co. guest blogs at Somewhat Simple with a tutorial showing how to make her super cute “All You Need Is Love” skirt for little girls. It’s a twirly skirt from a solid fabric with the word “LOVE” appliqued. It’s sweet for Valentine’s Day but can also be worn year round. Get the tute.
[photo from Simple Simon & Co. on Somewhat Simple]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Make a girl’s tunic tee from a man’s t-shirt
- Tutorial: Fruit Stripe Skirt for girls
- Tutorial: Gathered skirt with ric rac stripes
- Tutorial: Drapey knit cardigan
- Tutorial: A-line knit skirt with ruffled apron