Melanie from The Crafty Cupboard shows how to make a set of alphabet bean bags for a child. She’s using them to help her dauhter learn to recognize the letters of the alphabet. What a fun way to encourage reading!! The letters are painted on to the fabric with freezer paper stencils, and she let her daughter do the painting. Get the tute.
[photo from The Crafty Cupboard]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Bean bag letters
- Tutorial: Alphabet beanbags
- Tutorial: Make a reading cushion for a young child
- Lookie what she made: Alphabeans game with zippered pouch
- Tutorial: Alphabet beanbags from old t-shirts