Ashley from Smashed Peas and Carrots created this flutter-sleeve dress for her daughter. It’s made from fleece, so it’s practical for the cold winter months. Not only did she create a tutorial showing how she made this little dress, she’s also giving one away! The one she’s giving away is sized to fit a 6-12 month baby. (Or perhaps a 12-18 month, depending on the child’s proprotions.)
If you know a little girl who needs a cool winter dress, go to Smashed Peas and Carrots for the details and to enter the giveaway. Giveaway ends on Friday, October 30, 2009 at 9:00 pm CST.
Or, if you love this dress but your child isn’t the right size for it, go to the tutorial to find out how to make one of your own.
[photo from Smashed Peas and Carrots]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, giveaway, flutter, sleeve, dress, baby, toddler, winter, fleece[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Read all about it: Cool organizational ideas for your sewing space
- Tutorial: Scrappy fabric shoelaces
- Giveaway: Craft bag with oodles of pockets
- Sienna recycled t-shirt dress for girls + giveaway
- Get it now: Wrap Apron Dress pattern discount and giveaway