Jess from Craftiness Is Not Optional shows how to add in seam pockets when making a skirt or dress. (This would also work on a pair of loose pants.) Not only that, she also shares a free pattern for the pocket in a woman’s and kid’s size. Awesome! Get the tutorial and free pattern.
[photo from Craftiness Is Not Optional]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pattern adjustment to fix a wavy side seam on pants
- Free pattern: Kindergartner Pants
- Free pattern: Cabana Shorts for girls
- Tutorial: Girl’s modern checkerboard dress
- Free pattern: Belted yoke dress